JLopez,M.D. 23/F Centuria Medical Makati Century City Kalayaan Ave. cor. Salamanca St. Brgy. Poblacion, Makati City
The Wellness Nurse will closely work and train with the JLopezMD medical professionals and implement the treatments that will be prescribed. The implementation of medical procedures is in line with the practices of integrative health. The nurses will also be supervised as they implement some of the innovative procedures in this field of medicine.
• PRC license must be valid as a registered nurse
• Must be able to speak and write both English and Filipino proficiently.
• Speaking a third international language would be an advantage but not necessary
• Personality must be pleasant, organized and hold a quality of charm even under stressful/hectic situations.
• Experience in professional clinics and hospitals would also be a high advantage.
• Must be proficient in intravenous insertions and phlebotomy procedures.
• Benefits may include additional, yet necessary, trainings and certification in line with the practice. Candidates must be willing to undergo these trainings as part of their employment.
• It is key that the candidate is a problem-solver and team player as they go through their daily tasks.
• Must meet health requirements as a clinical provider.
• Must be willing to work within protocol and standards set by both the administrative and medical team.
• Candidate upholds the values J.Lopez,M.D. stands for in its Integrative Medicine and holistic practice
JLopez,M.D. 23/F Centuria Medical
Makati Century City Kalayaan Ave.
cor. Salamanca St. Brgy. Poblacion,
Contact us: (02)83633022
Email : email@example.com
Unit 708, Medical Arts Building,
2000 Van Ness Avenue
San Francisco, CA
©2018 Dr.Joel Lopez M.D. All rights reserved.